Monday 22nd Jan 2018
3.20pm – Congleton Yfc
3.40pm – Stretton Young Farmers
4.00pm – Sandbach Young Farmers
4.20pm – Middlewich Yfc
4.40pm – Altrincham Young Farmers Club
Tuesday 23rd Jan 2018
3.20pm – Malpas Yfc
3.40pm – Nantwich Yfc
4.00pm – Macclesfield YFC
4.20pm – Knutsford Young Farmers
4.40pm – Beeston Young Farmers Club
5.00pm – Romiley Young Farmers Club
By Kind Permission of Paul Billington & Family, Broad Oak Farm, Congleton Road, Siddington, Cheshire. SK11 9JR
Teams are to arrive 15 minutes before their allotted times so they are ready to start on time.
Moody Bowl: 100 points for the winner.
- Club teams to consist of two paid up members, one under 23 years on 1st June 2017 and one under 30 years on 1st June 2017. Both members must be registered with the on-line Membership Facility before midnight on Saturday 20th January. Failure of any member not being registered will result in that club being disqualified. Individual competition rules still apply.
- The team scoring the highest number of marks will be awarded the “Fair Cup” which will be held by that Club for one year. The individual winner will be awarded a trophy provided by the County. Moody Bowl points will be allocated to this competition in accordance with scale. Results will be announced on Rally Day.
- On completion of the milking, each team will be required to jointly answer five questions to comply with ISO 6690 and five questions that will comply with BS 5226.
- Scale of marks:
Personal Cleanliness/PPE 5
Effective of milking 10
Management of cows 10
- MEMBERS MUST PROVIDE THEIR OWN GLOVES, CLEAN OVERALLS & WELLINGTONS, CLEAN APRONS. Failure to do so will result in points being deducted / competitors not being able to take part at the judge’s discretion.
- Please let the County Coordinator know of your clubs intention to participate in this competition by Saturday 13th January 2018. Please confirm the competitors Name and Mobile Contact Numbers